Want to know what the advantages are?
- you have access you your favorite pictures more rapidly
- all the pictures you like the most are gathered in a unique place
- the folders are all stored in the cloud, and can be accessed whenever you like, with all the privacy you deserve
- you create as many folders you want, and you can classify them in accordance to their content
- you get suggestions of similar images, based on your personal taste
- you can access the public folders of other members
- you can share your folders with friends
- you can grade photos, scoring them and leaving personal comments
- ‘My Bella’ is for Bella Club members only
Click here to create your first folder!
Mariane Tarrafel’s photo shoot is so hot it’s difficult not to mention it once in a while. So beautiful is this brunette, that the situation becomes challenging if someone asks us to pick a favorite spot on her body. Would you mind helping us with this tough task?
Revealing strong muscles and well-kept curves due to the heavy training sessions, brunette Priscila Rocha returns to Bella Club on Wednesday with the second part of a steamy photo shoot. She, who is know in the social media as Barbie’s brunette version, was part of the list of muses of one of the most famous samba schools from Rio in last year’s carnival parade.
Stay tuned so you won’t miss her brand new photos the day after tomorrow. In the meantime, click here to see what she’s done before.
Known in the social media as Barbie doll’s dark-haired version, Brazilian Priscila Rocha decided it was about time she returned to Bella Club with the second part of a steamy photo shoot. Click here to see what she did before, and get ready for what’s coming next!
Now this is what we call good news: Apple, along with RED, an organization that helps fights HIV/AIDS in Africa, has decided to revert part of the income acquired from the sales of the iPhone7 and iPhone7 Plus to help on the prevention. Every purchase contributes to the Global Fund to support HIV/AIDS programs and help deliver an AIDS-free generation.
According to RED’s CEO Deborah Dugan, this is a way to include the consumers, who now “have the opportunity to make a different and contribute to the Global Fund”, indirectly offering access to live-saving medications in the African continent.
The technology giant has released a special version of the smartphone in a vibrant red aluminium finish, which can be purchased on Apple’s official web site from Friday. Prices vary from US$ 749 to US$ 869.